On the occasion of Tet 2011 – the Year of the Cat – the United Nations family in Viet Nam extends our warmest wishes to our partners and friends throughout the country. We wish all Vietnamese people prosperity, happiness and well-being in the New Year.
We look forward to continuing our close cooperation with you in the year ahead to help ensure that Viet Nam’s future development is inclusive equitable and sustainable for all.
United Nations Resident Coordinator in Viet Nam
- Different strategies needed to reduce HIV risk to women and men
- UN expert to explore human rights implications of mounting external debt and trade deficit
- Events: UN-REDD holds Policy Board meeting in Da Lat
- UN Independent Expert on Minority Issues submits findings of mission to Viet Nam
- Enabling rural households to ‘craft their way out of poverty’
- A UN perspective on challenges and opportunities for Viet Nam in 2011 and beyond